By Justin Clarke
SQL Injection assaults and protection, First Edition: Winner of the simplest e-book Bejtlich learn Award
"SQL injection is one of the number 1 challenge for any server-side program, and this booklet unequaled in its coverage." –Richard Bejtlich, Tao safeguard web publication
SQL injection represents the most risky and famous, but misunderstood, safeguard vulnerabilities on the net, principally simply because there is not any valuable repository of knowledge on hand for penetration testers, IT safety specialists and practitioners, and web/software builders to show to for aid.
SQL Injection assaults and protection, moment Edition is the single ebook committed completely to this fashioned yet lately turning out to be probability. this is often the definitive source for realizing, discovering, exploiting, and protecting by contrast more and more well known and especially damaging form of Internet-based assault.
SQL Injection assaults and safety, moment Edition comprises the entire at the moment identified information regarding those assaults and demanding perception from its workforce of SQL injection specialists, who inform you approximately:
- Understanding SQL Injection – comprehend what it's and the way it really works
- Find, ascertain and automate SQL injection discovery
- Tips and methods for locating SQL injection inside of code
- Create exploits for utilizing SQL injection
- Design apps to prevent the risks those assaults
- SQL injection on diverse databases
- SQL injection on diverse applied sciences
- SQL injection checking out ideas
- Case experiences
- Securing SQL Server, moment Edition is the one publication to supply a whole figuring out of SQL injection, from the fundamentals of vulnerability to discovery, exploitation, prevention, and mitigation measures.
- Covers particular, publicly unavailable info, via technical specialists in such components as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and MySQL---including new advancements for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Denali).
- Written by way of a longtime professional, writer, and speaker within the box, with contributions from a workforce of both well known creators of SQL injection instruments, functions, and academic fabrics.
From concept to prototype, a learner's advisor for net improvement with the Django software framework
About This Book
- Build real-life dependent initiatives, one according to SQL and different in line with NoSQL
- Best practices to code, debug, and install the Django net application
- Easy to stick with directions and genuine international examples to construct powerful Django net application
Who This booklet Is For
This ebook is for net builders who are looking to start with Django for net improvement. easy wisdom of Python programming is needed yet no wisdom of Django is expected.
What you are going to Learn
- Build Django internet program correct from scratch
- Use model keep an eye on to control the improvement project
- Learn to take advantage of Django with either SQL and NoSQL databases
- Build speedier and extra effective webpages utilizing a frontend framework Twitter Bootstrap
- Improve internet software functionality with caching
- Enhance your consumer interface with AJAX and upload flavors for your website
- Deploy the Django net program to clouds resembling AWS, Heroku, and OpenShift
- Get conversant in AngularJS and Elasticsearch for Django
Django, written in Python, is an internet program framework designed to construct complicated internet purposes quick with none trouble. It loosely follows the MVC development and adheres to the do not Repeat your self precept, which makes a database-driven program effective and hugely scalable, and is via a long way the most well-liked and mature Python internet framework.
This booklet is a handbook that can assist you construct an easy but potent Django net software. It starts off via introducing Django, atmosphere it up, and exhibits you ways to code uncomplicated courses. you'll then discover ways to construct your first Twitter-like app. afterward, you'll be brought to Hashtags, AJAX to augment the consumer interface, and tweets. you are going to then stream directly to create an management interface, research database connectivity, and use third-party libraries. you then will learn how to debug and installation Django initiatives, and likewise get a glimpse of Django with AngularJS and Elasticsearch. via the top of the booklet, it is possible for you to to leverage the Django framework to improve a completely sensible internet software with minimum effort.
By Bruce Tate
You should still examine a programming language each year, as instructed by way of The Pragmatic Programmer. but when one in step with 12 months is nice, how approximately Seven Languages in Seven Weeks? during this booklet you will get a hands-on journey of Clojure, Haskell, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, and Ruby. even if your favourite language is on that record, you are going to increase your point of view of programming through interpreting those languages side-by-side. you are going to examine whatever new from every one, and better of all, you are going to the right way to examine a language quickly.
Ruby, Io, Prolog, Scala, Erlang, Clojure, Haskell. With Seven Languages in Seven Weeks, by way of Bruce A. Tate, you are going to transcend the syntax-and past the 20-minute instructional you can find somewhere on-line. This ebook has an audacious objective: to provide a significant exploration of 7 languages inside of a unmarried publication. instead of function a whole reference or set up advisor, Seven Languages hits what is crucial and detailed approximately every one language. in addition, this technique might help train you the way to grok new languages.
For every one language, you are going to resolve a nontrivial challenge, utilizing ideas that blow their own horns the language's most crucial good points. because the ebook proceeds, you will discover the strengths and weaknesses of the languages, whereas dissecting the method of studying languages quickly--for instance, discovering the typing and programming versions, selection buildings, and the way you have interaction with them.
Explore the concurrency ideas which are fast turning into the spine of a brand new iteration of net purposes. how one can use Erlang's let-it-crash philosophy for development fault-tolerant platforms. comprehend the actor version that drives concurrency layout in Io and Scala. learn the way Clojure makes use of versioning to resolve one of the most tricky concurrency problems.
It's all the following, multi function position. Use the suggestions from one language to discover inventive options in another-or find a language which could turn into considered one of your favorites.
By Jeffrey J. McConnell
The aim of research of Algorithms is to elevate know-how of the impact that algorithms have at the potency of a application and to boost the mandatory talents to research basic algorithms utilized in courses. The textual content offers the fabric with the expectancy that it can be utilized with lively and cooperative studying method, in accordance with the basis that scholars research extra successfully and maintain extra details longer after they are energetic individuals within the studying procedure. built to provide scholars a number of possibilities for lively and cooperative studying. to complete this, the chapters are transparent and entire to inspire scholars to organize through examining earlier than type, and the textual content is full of fascinating examples and routines that examine the potency of varied algorithms to unravel an issue.
- Learn to manage, configure, and deal with RabbitMQ instances
- Discover how one can safe and troubleshoot RabbitMQ instances
- This e-book is totally updated with the entire newest alterations to model 3.5
RabbitMQ is Open resource Message Queuing software program in response to the complex Message Queue Protocol typical written within the Erlang Language. RabbitMQ is a perfect candidate for large-scale tasks starting from e-commerce and finance to important information and social networking due to its ease of use and excessive functionality. coping with RabbitMQ in any such dynamic atmosphere could be a tough job that calls for an outstanding figuring out not just of ways to paintings thoroughly with the message dealer but additionally of its top practices and pitfalls.
Learning RabbitMQ starts off with a concise description of messaging strategies and styles, then strikes directly to concrete functional eventualities for publishing and subscribing to the dealer in addition to simple management. this data is extra increased through exploring easy methods to identify clustering and excessive availability on the point of the message dealer and the way to combine RabbitMQ with a couple of applied sciences similar to Spring, and company provider bus recommendations equivalent to MuleESB and WSO2. we are going to examine complicated themes reminiscent of functionality tuning, safe messaging, and the internals of RabbitMQ. ultimately we'll paintings via case-studies in order that we will see RabbitMQ in motion and, if whatever is going mistaken, we are going to discover ways to get to the bottom of it within the Troubleshooting section.
What you are going to learn
- Apply messaging styles utilizing the message broker
- Administer RabbitMQ utilizing the command line, administration internet console, or administration leisure services
- Create a cluster of scalable, and highly-available, RabbitMQ instances
- Use RabbitMQ with the Spring Framework, MuleESB, WSO2, and Oracle databases
- Deploy RabbitMQ utilizing Puppet, Vagrant, or Docker
- Fine-tune the functionality of RabbitMQ
- Monitor RabbitMQ utilizing Nagios, Munin, or Monit
- Secure, troubleshoot, and expand RabbitMQ
About the Author
Martin Toshev is a software program developer and Java fanatic with greater than 8 years of expertise and immense services originating from initiatives in parts resembling company Java, social networking, resource code research, net of items, and funding banking in businesses similar to Cisco and Deutsche Telekom. he's a graduate of laptop technology from the collage of Sofia. he's additionally a qualified Java expert (SCJP6) and a qualified IBM cloud computing answer consultant. His components of curiosity comprise a variety of Java-related applied sciences (Servlets, JSP, JAXB, JAXP, JMS, JMX, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Liferay Portal, and Eclipse RCP), cloud computing applied sciences, cloud-based software program architectures, firm software integration, and relational and NoSQL databases. Martin is without doubt one of the leaders of the Bulgarian Java clients crew (BGJUG), a typical speaker at Java meetings, and one of many organizers in the back of the jPrime convention in Bulgaria (http://jprime.io/).
Table of Contents
- Introducing RabbitMQ
- Design styles with RabbitMQ
- Administration, Confi guration, and Management
- High Availability
- Performance Tuning and Monitoring
- Contributing to RabbitMQ
By Joe Celko
Joe Celko's entire advisor to NoSQL presents an entire assessment of non-relational applied sciences for you to turn into extra nimble to fulfill the wishes of your company. As information maintains to blow up and develop extra advanced, SQL is turning into much less invaluable for querying facts and extracting which means. during this new international of larger and swifter information, it is important to leverage non-relational applied sciences to get the main out of the data you could have. study the place, whilst, and why the advantages of NoSQL outweigh these of SQL with Joe Celko's whole consultant to NoSQL.
This e-book covers 3 parts that make present day new info varied from the information of the previous: pace, quantity and diversity. whilst details is altering swifter than you could acquire and question it, it easily can't be handled kind of like static facts. Celko can assist speed, to equip you with the instruments to drink from a fireplace hose. outdated garage and entry types don't paintings for giant info. Celko may help you already know quantity, in addition to alternative ways to shop and entry info reminiscent of petabytes and exabytes. now not all info can healthy right into a relational version, together with genetic facts, semantic information, and knowledge generated through social networks. Celko can help you realize type, in addition to the choice garage, question, and administration frameworks wanted by means of yes different types of data.
- Gain a whole figuring out of the events during which SQL has extra drawbacks than merits that you should greater make sure whilst to make use of NoSQL applied sciences for optimum gain
- Recognize the professionals and cons of columnar, streaming, and graph databases
- Make the transition to NoSQL with the specialist suggestions of best-selling SQL specialist Joe Celko
By Stanley B. Lippman
Bestselling Programming instructional and Reference thoroughly Rewritten for the hot C++11 Standard
Fully up to date and recast for the newly published C++11 regular, this authoritative and entire creation to C++ can help you to benefit the language quick, and to exploit it in sleek, powerful methods. Highlighting today’s most sensible practices, the authors exhibit how you can use either the center language and its commonplace library to jot down effective, readable, and robust code.
C++ Primer, 5th version, introduces the C++ general library from the outset, drawing on its universal services and amenities that will help you write helpful courses with out first having to grasp each language element. The book’s many examples were revised to take advantage of the hot language good points and display the way to make the easiest use of them. This e-book is a confirmed instructional for these new to C++, an authoritative dialogue of center C++ ideas and strategies, and a worthwhile source for knowledgeable programmers, specifically these wanting to see C++11 improvements illuminated.
Start speedy and attain More
- Learn find out how to use the recent C++11 language positive factors and the normal library to construct strong courses fast, and get happy with high-level programming
- Learn via examples that light up today’s most sensible coding kinds and software layout thoughts
- Understand the “rationale in the back of the rules”: why C++11 works because it does
- Use the broad crossreferences that will help you attach similar innovations and insights
- Benefit from up to date studying aids and routines that emphasize key issues, assist you to prevent pitfalls, advertise sturdy practices, and strengthen what you’ve learned
Access the resource code for the prolonged examples from informit.com/title/0321714113
C++ Primer, 5th Edition, good points an more desirable, layflat binding, which permits the e-book to stick open extra simply while put on a flat floor. This particular binding method—notable through a small area contained in the spine—also raises toughness.
By Max Kanat-Alexander
Whether you are a junior programmer, senior software program engineer, or non-technical supervisor, you are going to create a legitimate plan on your software program venture, and make larger judgements in regards to the trend and constitution of your system.
- Learn what differentiates nice programmers from terrible programmers
- Understand the last word goal of software program and the targets of fine software program design
- Determine the worth of your judgements now and within the future
- Examine real-world examples that exhibit how a approach alterations over time
- Learn to permit for the main swap within the atmosphere with the least swap within the software
- Make more straightforward adjustments sooner or later via conserving your code easier now
- Understand why to put in writing assessments and what exams to write
By Peter Lubbers, Brandon Jones, Jesse Freeman, Don Olmstead
What you’ll learn
- “From The Trenches” suggestions, hacks, and suggestion on HTML5 online game improvement
- Best practices for construction cellular HTML5 video games
- Actionable suggestion and code for either expert and novices
Who this e-book is for
HTML5 online game improvement Insights is for the sport developer seeking to increase their improvement technique in any respect phases of the sport improvement pipeline; The nuggets of extraordinary during this ebook are appropriate either to the hobbyist, attempting to song down a functionality malicious program in rendering, and the pro, who's seeking to accelerate loading time by means of re-packing their artist-generated photos. With this ebook, it’s like having a look over the shoulder of the head HTML5 online game developers!
The principles of conflict for monitoring down -- and taking away -- and software program insects. while the strain is directly to root out an elusive software program or glitch, what is wanted is a funky head courtesy of a collection of principles absolute to paintings on any process, in any situation. Written in a frank yet attractive type, Debugging presents basic, foolproof ideas absolute to aid locate any trojan horse speedy. This ebook makes these cabinets of application-specific debugging books (on C++, Perl, Java, etc.) out of date. It adjustments the way in which readers take into consideration debugging, making these pesky difficulties without warning a lot more straightforward to discover and connect. Illustrating the foundations with real-life bug-detection struggle tales, the e-book exhibits readers how one can: * comprehend the process: how perceiving the ""roadmap"" can hasten your trip * surrender pondering and glance: while hands-on research cannot be refrained from * Isolate serious elements: why altering one aspect at a time will be a necessary software * continue an audit path: how holding a checklist of the debugging method can win the day"