By Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Luke Waterson
Lonely Planet: The world's best trip consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Puerto Rico is your passport to the main correct, updated recommendation on what to determine and pass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. Dance until you drop in San Juan, ramble via El Yunque tropical rainforest and sit back at the pristine sands of Playa Flamenco; all together with your depended on commute spouse. Get to the center of Puerto Rico and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Puerto Rico shuttle Guide:
- Color maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like a neighborhood, heading off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cell numbers, web content, transit information, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, buying, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative trip adventure - landscapes, flora and fauna, food, activities, literature, cinema, visible arts, dance, etiquette, heritage, browsing, outside actions.
- Over 30 color maps
- Covers San Juan, El Yunque & East Coast, Culebra & Vieques, Ponce & the South Coast, West Coast, North Coast, primary Mountains and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Puerto Rico, our so much accomplished advisor to Puerto Rico, is ideal for either exploring best points of interest and taking roads much less traveled.
- Looking for extra insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Caribbean Islands guide for a finished examine what the complete quarter has to supply.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Ryan Ver Berkmoes and Luke Waterson.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's best go back and forth media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a committed tourist group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious tourists to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.