By Lonely Planet, Virginia Maxwell, Nicola Williams
Lonely Planet: The world's top commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany is your passport to all of the so much correct and up to date recommendation on what to determine, what to bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Come head to head with Italian masters on the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa, or hunt for brownies within the Tuscan Hills; all along with your depended on go back and forth better half. Get to the guts of Florence & Tuscany and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Florence & Tuscany shuttle Guide:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries exhibit you the easiest option to tailor your journey for your personal own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips prevent time and cash, and assist you get round like an area, averting crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web content, transit suggestions, and costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - together with consuming, sound asleep, sight-seeing, going out, buying, and hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra lucrative commute adventure - together with historical past, artwork, literature, cinema, song, structure, politics, landscapes, food, wine, customs and etiquette.
- Free, handy pull-out Florence map (included in print version), plus over forty five color maps
- Useful features - together with Walking & using excursions, Staying in Tuscany and Eat & Drink Like an area.
- Coverage of Florence, Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Pistoia, San Gimignano, Elba, Arezzo, Chianti, San Miniato, Montepulciano, and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Florence & Tuscany,our such a lot entire consultant to Florence & Tuscany, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the pinnacle attractions and take the line much less travelled.
- Looking for a advisor involved in Florence? try out Lonely Planet's Pocket Florence, a handy-sized advisor involved in the can't-miss attractions for a short journey.
- Looking for extra huge insurance? try out Lonely Planet's Italy guide for a accomplished examine the entire nation has to provide.
- Looking for simply the highlights of Italy? try out Lonely Planet's observe Italy, a photo-rich consultant to the country's most well liked sights.
Authors: Written and researched through Lonely Planet, Virginia Maxwell & Nicola Williams.
About Lonely Planet: began in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top commute advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on the earth, in addition to an award-winning site, a collection of cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted tourist group. Lonely Planet's venture is to permit curious visitors to event the area and to actually get to the guts of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite commute consultant category
'Lonely Planet courses are, conveniently, like no other.' - the recent York Times
'Lonely Planet. it truly is on everyone's bookshelves; it really is in each traveller's arms. it really is on cell phones. it really is on the web. it truly is in all places, and it really is telling complete generations of individuals the best way to shuttle the world.' -Fairfax Media (Australia)